The New Zealand Masters Games is an annual multisport event which will be held in Dunedin, New Zealand from the 1st to the 9th of February 2020.
Competitors do not need to be an elite athlete to compete and do not need to qualify. For most sports the minimum age starts at 30 years, and best yet there is no age limit! Anyone can enter the Games – whether to win, to beat their personal best or to just have fun.
There are 68 events on offer at the Masters Game which cover a diverse range of sports. From Football to Petanque, from Lawn Bowls to Athletics, from Darts to Curling to name a few.
Information on the New Zealand Masters Games 2020:
• The 2020 Games will be held from the 1st to the 9th of February 2020.
• The 2020 event will be held in Dunedin, New Zealand.
• Attracting over 5000 competitors, entrants come from around New Zealand, Australia and overseas.
• There are 68 events on the schedule offering a full range of sports to participate in for both winter and summer codes.
• There are opening and closing ceremonies, medals are awarded and with a full entertainment schedule, having fun is just as important as the sport.
• Competitors do not need to be an elite athlete to compete and do not need to qualify. Anyone can register for the Games – whether to win, to beat their personal best or to just have fun.
• Accommodation is available in Dunedin over this busy time. Please contact the Dunedin I-Site on 03-474 3300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• To enter and for more information go to www.nzmg.com