Canbreathe is a not-for-profit incorporated society. Employ specialist registered nurses to help those affected by asthma, COPD or other respiratory conditions.
The following are either FREE or heavily subsidized.
* Free consultations for people unsure about the best way to manage their asthma and COPD, at the clinic or at your place
* Free education about medications, inhalers and spacers
* Resources for people with asthma and COPD
* Training for health professionals in the latest asthma and COPD management
* Asthma education sessions to staff and parents at schools and preschools
* Smoking cessation support and nicotine replacement therapy
* Nebuliser outreach service to people who are largely housebound
* Dust mite bedding protection sales
Qualified Respiratory Educators are available to discuss individuals needs and concerns.
Office Hours are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.00pm. After hours by appointment only. Due to the nature of their work, it is advisable to ring before making a special trip in to ensure there is a staff member available to help you with your needs.