Careerforce is an Industry Training Organisation for the health and disability, social services and youth work sector.
Work with employers to recognise the existing skills of their employees and help them develop new ones.
For employees, Careerforce can:
* Provide you with the latest qualifications for your role in the health and disability support sector
* Help you achieve those standards by facilitating flexible workplace-based training and assessment
* Support you to gain credit for any previous training you have completed and where you have evidence of the competencies you achieved.
* Provide you with a certificate detailing your national qualification achievements and register your success with the NZQA.
* Help you show your clients, tangata whaiora, employer and future employers that you are qualified to provide the best possible support in New Zealand.
For employers, workplace based training can assist to:
* Increase your staff’s skills and productivity
* Support recruitment, morale and retention among staff
* Make it easier for your existing staff to gain accredited qualifications by supporting you to integrate the training into your existing infrastructure
* Demonstrate to your clients that your staff are providing the best possible support to a nationally recognised standard.
* Align your own organisation’s qualification policies and procedures with national qualification requirements.