Help you find the right answers for health care help now – all the relevant information is just a phone call away.
Help4U is a 24-hour health information, coordination and navigation service. They make it easy for you to find all the answers, make decisions and coordinate your health care appropriately. So, with a single call to one person, you can receive every piece of relevant information quickly and efficiently.
With experienced staff using state of the art information technology we are geared to deal with a huge range of enquiries.
Service is free for individuals who are attached to a medical centre who subscribe to Help4U services. Otherwise a $50 fee applies.
Our services include:
* Waiting list status
* Rest home / respite bed availability
* Appointment coordination and attendance
* Patient tracking and status updates
* Appointment waiting times
* Funding – government agencies and insurance
* Guidelines and access to services
* Reassurance for patients and families
* Post care follow-up and monitoring
* Administration servicing
* Link through to support and community groups